Greetings GHS Choir students and parents!
It is time to register to participate in the 2022-2023 GHS Choirs. Each student should have seen the list indicating which choir your student has been assigned to. We are asking for each GHS Choir student to register online, even if you have filled out the registration in previous years. Here is the process to register online:
- Fill out Student Registration Form – Please note: All students, including returning students, need to fill out this form.
- Cooperative Share – The GHS Choirs cooperative share helps pay for additional costs for participating in show choir, including costumes, other performance clothing, professional choreographer, and professional band members for performances. Cooperative share is $800 for the year.
ALL CHOIR MEMBERS (INCLUDING RETURNING MEMBERS) NEED TO HAVE A FITTING
Royal Stewarts: August 8-12, 2022: 5:00-8:40 PM @GHS Choir room (Rm #10).
Silhouettes: August 15-19, 2022: 5:00-8:40 PM @GHS Choir room (Rm #10).
If you are UNAVAILABLE for a fitting during those calendar times, please call/text me ASAP (see below).
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Royal Stewarts (August 8-12, 5:00-8:40 PM):
Silhouettes (August 15-19, 5:00-8:40 PM):
If you have problems/appointment changes, TRY to reschedule your appointment at the link online. If unable to reschedule online, call/text me (see below).
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- What to WEAR:
- New Ladies:
- WEAR appropriate undergarments, but NO sports bras.
- Returning Ladies:
- WEAR your nude leotard, but NO sports bras.
- All Men:
- WEAR a pair of YOUR long blue jeans (without holes) that YOU think could go OVER a cowboy boot.
- What to BRING:
- ALL Returners:
- BRING any non-working, damaged, or no longer fitting choir jacket, garment bag, & duffle bag with you to your fitting to have it repaired or replaced.
- Returning Ladies:
- BRING your jazz shoes & character shoes with you as you will try on short & long concert wear with your black heels on.
- Returning Men:
- BRING ALL your most recently issued choir items: Black character shoes, long red tie, black suspenders, black basketball shorts, black compression shorts, black socks, black t-shirt, white t-shirt, black dress shirt, white dress shirt, burgundy tie and cummerbund
Further costuming information will be sent via REMIND messages to you & your parents, so DO BOTH sign up for those reminders. However, you &/or your parents can text/call (preferred) or email me anytime with questions (see below).
NOTE: VOLUNTEERS ARE STILL NEEDED:
I need more assistants (both the weeks of fittings & throughout the school year). I need organizational assistants (sort, label, tag, etc…), ironers, & anyone who can sew. If you are interested, email or call/text me about your skills & availability (see below).