Join us on Saturday, October 15th for Cabaret, our annual Autumn concert/fundraiser. Come for a great night of entertainment with friends and family! This evening will include dinner, dessert, an opportunity to win prizes, and performances from both choirs, along with many soloists.
Click on the links below to order tickets:
- Individual seats can be purchased for$40 each
- Table of 8 seats for $280.
- Premium tables available for $325 for a table of 8. SOLD OUT
Tickets go fast and seating is on a first-bought, first-seated basis. Please purchase tickets together with friends and family on one order to be seated at the same table.
Our Annual Opportunity Drawing will be running during the show. Tickets will be drawn to win fabulous prizes.
Tickets may be purchased the night of the event
$1 per ticket or
30 tickets for $20.
Pre-purchase your tickets via your student, 40 tickets for $20. Please send cash or check to the choir room with your student and include your name on the envelope.
Online ticket sales will close at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, October 11th.
Questions? Please email us.
Special Events & Website: Gwen Hauk
Fundraising: Tamra Dade
Greetings GHS Choir families,
I hope your summer is going well! I received a number of emails from people who were unable to make it to the meeting asking that I send out the information presented at the meeting, so here it is!
I’m attaching the itinerary of the trip to this post. In this itinerary you will find the schedule for the trip, the information you’ll need to sign up and start making payments, and information on travel insurance for the trip. We have set up a payment schedule that we feel will help make the tour payment easier to manage, but if you have any concerns, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Nelson (email@example.com).
To register for tour please do the following:
- Go to americaninternationaltravel.net
- Click on “Registration/Insurance Forms”
- Click on “Glendora HS Orch/Choir San Diego 2023 Registration Form”
- Optional: Click on “Glendora HS Orch/Choir Insurance Form” to purchase travel insurance
On the itinerary you will also find the contact information for Doug Dalton, our tour manager who will be able to answer any questions Mr. Nelson or I are unable to answer.
Mr. Nelson and I are very excited to provide this opportunity for your students and hope that everyone is able to attend the tour. Speaking personally, the best memories I have from high school are from when I went on choir tour and I hope your students get to experience the same! If you have any questions at all, please let me know.
Greetings GHS Choir students and parents!
It is time to register to participate in the 2022-2023 GHS Choirs. Each student should have seen the list indicating which choir your student has been assigned to. We are asking for each GHS Choir student to register online, even if you have filled out the registration in previous years. Here is the process to register online:
- Fill out Student Registration Form – Please note: All students, including returning students, need to fill out this form.
- Cooperative Share – The GHS Choirs cooperative share helps pay for additional costs for participating in show choir, including costumes, other performance clothing, professional choreographer, and professional band members for performances. Cooperative share is $800 for the year.